CAREERS - COME JOIN OUR TEAM
We’ve built a great company and we are always looking for good people to wake up in the morning with an enthusiasm for an exciting new day where you roll up your sleeves and come work with us.
Careers | Our Objectives
Puretech Water Systems (UK) ltd is a family owned business and we are a very close group that looks out for each other. Below is a list of attributes that we truly care about and this is equally as important as your technical skill.
Puretech Water Systems (UK) ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
Careers at Puretech Water Systems (UK) Ltd
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Field Service Engineer
Salary: Up to £40,000 per annum + pension, company van and phone
Location: Covering Southeast & Home Counties
Plumbing experience necessary. Electrical experience advantageous, but not necessary.
To carry out the service, maintenance, and installation of customers water purification equipment, both for planned visits and in response to emergency breakdown callouts.
Duties & Responsibilities
• To attend site at regular intervals throughout the duration of the customers contract and service the equipment in accordance with our Service Agreement.
• To complete the given Service Report and submit to Operations Manager.
• To feed back to Operations Manager any issues highlighted by the client at the time of your visit, always maintaining good levels of Customer Service.
• To attend site at short notice to diagnose problem, identify any parts required, repair fault if possible, using van stock or client’s critical spares stock.
• Call-out requests can be outside of Normal Office Hours and so it is possible you will be required to attend site over a weekend on a rota basis.
• Required to be on-call for one in three weekends of each month. On-call callouts are paid at an additional overtime rate.
• To install equipment in line with company design and specifications.
• To carry out pre-installation surveys and advise Operations Manager of any items required. Upon completion, carry out basic operational training with the client.
• Full, clean and in date driving license.
• Have a clean CRB check completed.
• Good organisational Skills and the Ability to work to deadlines.
• A good understanding of Reverse Osmosis, Water Softening Technology and Process Plant Engineering
• Good customer communication skills
• Work well on own initiative but also as part of a team
Your job will require you to work in a variety of environments ranging from Hospitals and Industrial sites, to Domestic Clients. Work wear will be provided.
This role can be physically demanding, and a general level of fitness is a necessity. Within the job function, you will be required to.
Company Package includes:
• Competitive salary
• Company Pension Scheme (on completion of probation period)
• Private Healthcare Scheme (on completion of probation period)
• Profit Reward Programme (PRP) – (on completion of probation period)
• Company Van & Phone
If you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role, then please apply now for immediate consideration @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Clare Godfrey – Director
Puretech Water Systems (UK) Ltd are based in Tonbridge and are specialists in Reverse Osmosis and Water Softener design, installation and maintenance.
We are currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant to support our Directors and Management team with general office administration.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Answering incoming calls and reviewing and redistributing new incoming enquiries.
- Filing and maintaining existing internal document trail.
- Assisting with receiving deliveries.
- Processing Purchase Orders – Data input only.
- Incoming and Outgoing mail.
- Taking meeting minutes.
- General administrative support to Directors and the Management team.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a close team environment.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Teams and Outlook.
Company Package Includes:
- Competitive salary
- Company Pension Scheme (on completion of probation period)
- Private Healthcare Scheme (on completion of probation period)
- Generous Holiday Entitlement (which will increase dependent on length of service)
- Annual Profit Reward Programme (PRP) – (on completion of probation period)
Interested in applying? Please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com